Through traditional or contemporary services, many are turning to unique, personalized ways of honoring a life lived and aiding the grieving process. A personalized celebration gives you and your family something to concentrate on as you relive memories. We offer many ways to personalize a service. From serving your loved one’s favorite ice cream to releasing balloons, displaying memories through photo boards or even playing a tribute video, burials with celebrations have one focus in mind, celebrating the unique life lived.
Traditional services that generally include the following:
• Visitation with family and friends
• Funeral ceremony
• Burial of your loved one (may be private or public)
Location of the funeral ceremony would be in one of our cemeteries at the graveside. We will go over available options during the arrangement process.
May include the following:
• Visitation with family and friends (with your loved one present or not)
• Ceremony or Celebration of Life (with your loved one present or not)
• Cremation after the service has concluded
• Burial or placement of your loved one (may be private or public)
Location of the ceremony or celebration of life in our facility. We will go over available options during the arrangement process.
Graveside services can follow a traditional funeral, can follow a cremation service, or can be held as the only service event. Graveside services are often held as a private gathering of family and close friends.
THE VALUE OF A VIEWING
Whether an open casket is part of the celebration is an individual family choice. The reason for any “viewing” is it allows people to have a physical presence to focus on when saying their goodbyes.